Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

MessagePosté: 22 Juin 2014, 02:20 
=Nouveau=

Metabans Link:
http://metabans.com/player?i=DAA2

I made an account when BF3 was free and haven't ever played on it. I was babysitting the other day for my niece (2 yrs old)and nephew (12 yrs old) and I told my nephew that he could play on the other account (NR-Pixel). He has hacked in the past on different Call of Duty games but I thought he was over his need to hack and thought that Battlefield was too hard for him to hack. He managed to download and use an aimbot and use it on multiple servers while I was taking care of my niece in a different room. I didn't know about the incident until an admin on one of the servers talked to me about the account.
I have a main account, Satisko, and a PS3 account, GiggityGoo_, with a combination of almost 1200 hours (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Satisko/). I know that accounts within Origin, or accounts linked to the same computer share the same IP, I'm not stupid enough to go on another account and start hacking on it, considering the accomplishments, and hours I've put in on the other accounts and find it sort of ironic in a sense that I'm an Admin on two extremely popular BF3 communities for quite a while, and ban people who hack daily. Now about the names on the account: my security questions within Origin are fairly easy and can't imagine my nephew not being able to figure out the answer's to be able to change the name. All I am asking of you guys is to appeal the account so I am able to play with my friends on some of the servers that are linked to the ban. If possible, I can delete the hacked account if Origin or EA/DICE will let me.

Répondre en citant le message  
MessagePosté: 22 Juin 2014, 12:49 
=FRAclure=

Too bad for that account. It will remain banned just like the numerous other free accounts that were created by cheaters during that period.

MessagePosté: 05 Fév 2020, 07:47 
=Nouveau=

Health, good or bad, is too often check out the post right here something that happens TO people. This article offers an alternative way to view health, as either static or earned. In the former case, medical interventions play a key role for better or worse; in the latter, it's all your doing.

MessagePosté: 14 Fév 2020, 09:00 
=Nouveau=

Any business that is as of now or is thinking about tolerating credit and platinum cards in their business ought to see how best credit card processing rates work. For some organizations, particularly those with littler exchanges that will, in general, be vigorously weighted towards card use, credit card processing can be perhaps the greatest cost.